RE: [RC] one butt, two horses and a full time job. - Jon . Linderman

I feel your pain of having only 1 butt and two horses, actually a 3rd, but I can't even fathom working him right now.  I have a career & 3 kids.  Factor in the wonderful cost of fuel this year too &  I was thinking I have to suck it up and train more at rides.  If I take my fit older horse with me to rides where I am taking my 100 mile rehab project. I have plenty of daylight after a 25 CTR or LD to hop on the older horse and take him trail riding.  Yeah, I'd prefer to raid the freezer in my trailer, the Klondike bars beckon, but starting next weekend I'm hopping off the project horse & saddling up the other one for a trail ride to keep him fit.  Costs no more in gas, I'm there, I'm already dirty all I have to do is untack one, tack the other.........easier said than done I'm sure, but thats the plan.

Jon