From: typef@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Fires and Tevis
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 06:38:56 -0700

Tom Christoph posted this message to the Tevis BOG list last night. Jackie

“I talked with American River District Ranger Jan Cutts today and she said the two fires on the north side of the Foresthill Divide have joined and that another 5000 acres burned in the past 24 hours and that it doubled in size.  Bill Pieper just spoke with Ed Moore of the USFS within the past couple of hours and the report is the fire is now burning about 1 mile from Robinsons Flat and they do not know if Robinsons can be saved. The Cedars on Soda Springs Road are also at risk. This fire blew up with a wind shift on Tuesday night.  We are watching this tragedy  unfold and pray things turn for the better with a forecasted weather shift in the next 24 hours.”

www.typef.com

Web Administrator for:
www.enduranceguide.comwww.spanisharabian.net
www.JohnnyCash.comwww.teviscup.netwww.lightersideofendurance.com