[RC] lovely QH broodmare for sale - gwcarman

Title: AOL Email
Skilled Dancer

        sire:  Spanish Skill
        dam: Just a Dirty Dancer

This mare is my sil's but she is at my place (Elkton, MD).  My sil is getting out of the breeding business as she is too busy showing and would like to find a new home for Dancer.  Dancer throws lovely foals.  A few are on the show circuit and have placed at Congress.  She's an easy keeper, easy to handle, great mom and never any problem foaling.  She comes with a breeding to Vested Assets valued at $850.   3/1/93, 15.3, solid bay with no markings, black points and a head to die for.  Whether you are in the business and looking to breed show QH's or just a backyard - first time breeder this mare would work for you.  Carin is asking $1500 which includes the breeding.  Contact me if you would like to come see her. 410-599-5923. I can also send pictures or a copy of her papers.  For more details on the mare or to discuss price please contact Carin at carin@xxxxxxx or 336-280-8537.

Here is the link to the stallion Vested Assets:

        - debbie carman