[RC] help for Bighorn 100 - Cindy Collins

This request is not coming directly from BH ride management, just from me personally.  The Bighorn 100 has been receiving an unusually large number of last minute calls about people coming to the ride.  I imagine many are coming to the BH unexpectedly since Tevis has been cancelled.  This is wonderful, of course (not for Tevis, but for BH)!  However, volunteers are always scarce in the least populated state in the nation.  What Tevis does with 500+ volunteers, the BH does with a handful.  So, if anyone is in the area and not riding and wants to help out on Friday and/or Saturday, I'm sure they will need all the help they can get.  Don't contact me, though, I am not ride management.  Contact ride management directly at the numbers below.  Be patient, as they are all working full time jobs, plus trying to get things done for the ride.  They will get back to you. Thanks.  Cindy

Jeanette Tolman
307-272-2601

or

Tom VanGelder