Re: [RC] [RC] Vibes needed seriously - Maryanne Gabbani

One of the few vets who is any good has done a culture. It is an influenza virus of a type we haven't had here before. No telling if the vaccines are for the right thing but at this point vaccination of unvaccinated horses would actually work against them. Their immune systems take a hit and then in about 3 weeks come back stronger. We can't wait that long. Because of the variation in the types/vaccines and the outrageous prices for imported vaccines, most horses are not vaccinated.

Maryanne