Re: [RC] Conformation opinion (Thanks from Tuni) - Sharon Levasseur

I almost mentioned that but I was pretty sure that was something that would come with age, just as chest width does. Is that not true?
-Sharon L. in Maine

Quoting Tuni Briz <tunibriz@xxxxxxxxx>:

Thanks everyone

This was greath fun. I do like her and she moves moderately well, her high
point is her character, she is the sweetest and most well mannered filly I
know, my biggest concern is the lack of depth in her girth.

Tuni