Re: [RC] OLD HORSES - SandyDSA

haha! Old?If you don't TELL them they are old, they may never KNOW it. Our 22 year old JAckhammer will STILL pull your arms out of their sockets to be able to gallop up a 3 mile hill, then skip on down and fight with you to gallop perhaps another 5 miles home, over hill and dale. Our 23 year old stallion? Talk about air above the ground! Had a date last night and we forgot for a moment his age as he stole yet another skirt's maidenhood .... he was SO beautiful in flight! They are as old as we make them be. Old is 31 and drifting off to sleep. Had her too.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com