Re: [RC] [RC] Tevis cancelled - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

What is really sad is for those of us whose parents have been long gone, what we would give, to have just one more chance to walk into the house and 'talk' to them!  So, enjoy what time you have no matter how crazy you may get around them.  I know for myself and others, like Sue Walz, we would relish just one more word with our parents.  Even if that last word was 'their last word!'

As far as anything else to do. There is the BBQ.  And, yes, Kathy, people should be buying LOTS of raffle tickets for that stained glass!!!!  Oops I mean NO ONE should buy any tickets I want my tickets to win!  LOL!  And if the smoke does clear anyone that wants to get together for a ride would do well with Kathy.

D'Arcy