[RC] Tevis cancelled - sherman

If there’s a break in the smoke conditions (and there were a few over the past 3 weeks) and I haven’t left the area to ride, call me. Maybe we could go for a ride. I’m trying to keep two horses fit for Tevis…ooops, I meant Swanton (:>) Look my number up in the AERC dir or email me, although some emails haven’t been getting thru for reasons beyond my comprehension.

Kathy

Every July I go up to visit my parents in Auburn. I specifically go during Tevis not so much so that I can bust my butt crewing for someone (sometimes I bust my butt, other times I organize it so that other people bust their butts and I take the night shift waiting for riders to finish), but the real purpose for helping at Tevis is to have an excuse to get away from my parents :-) NOW what the Hell am I going to do? This is a real bummer. I'm going to have to 'talk' to my parents for days! This is not good. Could be a good time to read War and Peace I guess.

So sad (on several fronts:-).

Tori