[RC] TEVIS RIDE CANCELLED - sherman

Fortunately, the fires new Tevis are wilderness fires, so we are safe, unlike the residents in Butte County, 3500 homes in danger. I think the biggest problem most of us are facing is having ourselves and our animals exposed to the poor air quality for such a long period of time. Dr Fellers wrote an excellent article explaining the dangers of riding and living under these circumstances. Read it  at http://www.teviscup.org/ and go to the “bulletin board” Who knows, you may someday be facing the same situation…

Kathy