[RC] AERC Competitions survey - additional again - Michael Maul

Since it's the first online survey we have done using a less sophisticated but much less expensive survey method that the one a number of years ago, handling family members wasn't considered well enough.

The present survey sets a cookie so that a computer can only be used for one response. That means a family that only has one computer could only vote once.

Our intent was to make sure that members only voted once but that's really handled by requiring a login ID which we thought was different for every member in a family.

Unfortunately some families only have one login for all members of the family too.

If you have already voted once and set the cookie on your computer - you can use another computer for additional members of the family to vote. Or you can email me the additional responses this time and I'll add them to the survey.

If you have not voted yet - I've set the survey so additional responses can come from the same family.

If an additional family member does not have a members login - then the response ID will be their AERC number.

The reason for this is so that we can compare the ID against our database to make sure the member is current and only voting once.

Mike