[RC] re: Belinda's comment - Cindy Collins

Belinda, you have more than enough riding time here to do an LD or a 50.  You have more ride time listed here than many of us have who are doing 50s regularly.  Just go to a ride and enter the LD (can you believe I'm recommending an LD :) and take it easy.  Don't keep putting off your dreams.  Cindy

My schedule
is such that I only have 2-3 hours/day to ride, and that is only 3-4 days/week.

Cindy Collins