To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: johnt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Fwd: Tevis Post News Letter
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 15:47:18 -0700

FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Tevis Post" <tevispost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Potato Richardson" <potato@xxxxxxx>
Date: July 8, 2008 2:03:25 PM PDT
To: "John Teeter" <johnt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Tevis Post News Letter

Tevis Post Update: Smoke questions cloud July 19 Tevis Cup rideâs future

This morning Tuesday July 8th it looks a bit better on the Georgetown Divide however it is also going to get a lot warmer outside. This kind of weather condition creates a situation that is certainly not very healthy for the horses as well as the riders. I am not even going outside if possible let alone to ride. - Potato

If you have anything important to add, please do contact us.
mailto:tevispost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2910 Sliger Mine Rd., Greenwood, California 95635, USA