Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 10:01 AM
Subject: [RC] Temperature gauge

I was just re-reading the article by Nancy S. Loving called "Conditioning Principles: Kaying the Foundation" - it comes in the 'new AERC member' kit. She recommends using a thermistor (temperature monitor) to assess body temperature when doing fast or lengthy work. Anyone have more information on this? I did a quick search on the internet and did not find a whole lot. Where would one find a thermistor and are they very expensive?

Lysane

All new Yahoo! Mail - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.