[RC] wt and horse - Jean Miller

Carrie, don't forget that conditioning is the name of the game.  If you have done your homework correctly (suspect you have), and if you ride YOUR ride, you should be just fine.  Bay was 14 hands 1 in, maybe.  With saddle I probably weighed in around 160 - 165, the little bugger did just fine on 50s including the one 100 I did with him.  He always managed to have enough energy on the last loop to attempt to run away with me when he saw cows, pigs, geese, or whatever.  Jeanie