Re: [RC] TEVIS - rides2far

>>>I think everyone is working hard now with the gas prices and stuff. Not enough time to train???

I know an awful lot of people who have done 100's in the past who desperately want to do one now...but haven't been able to find a horse that could do it recently. You try a new horse, it takes a lot of time to see what you've got, you may find out it can't do 100's but you enjoy the horse so much you just stick with him, or do you go hunting again? Not all horses can do a 100 and it takes *years* to get it all together. Once you do you have a wonderful time for a few years, then it all starts over again. I haven't had a 100 mile horse of my own since 2001, though I have been loaned one (thanks Jody)...but do NOT think it's not that I'm not interested. I think you'll notice people who used to do 100's going slower on their new 50 horses. Maybe not going for speed and wins this time around. Again and again I ride with people just clicking along in the middle of the pack and they tell me, "My goal for this horse is 100's, this is just training"

Angie

Beauty Advice Just Got a Makeover
Read reviews about the beauty products you have always wanted to try