[RC] Bob Walz Memorial - Sue Walz

  Here's an update on the plans for my Dad's Memorial Wednesday, July 16th. Following the Tevis BBQ we will be having a dessert potluck! Bring your favorites. Let's share stories & memories. Raise a toast to the man! A party in his honor, as he wished.

  We are up to $1,075 raised for the "Bob Walz Easy Ride Mile"! Thanks to Garrett Ford, Bob & Julie Suhr, Kara Henry, Darlene Tuttle, Marie Zenker & Marta Kozlowska. All donations received on this site will go to the WSTF to buy the Memorial Mile for my dad:  http://RavensEndurance.info
You can also mail your donation to me at 2040 W 18th Ave, Eugene, OR 97402
Thanks to all who donate!

  I hope to see you all there!

~Sue Walz