[RC] Headwaters of the Rogue Cancelled - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

Due to a HUGE amount of blow down that is slated for salvage logging, we are not able to get into Headwaters this year to prep the trails.  There is also a large amount of snow at the upper elevations, making the trails completely saturated.  Because of these factors, we find it necessary to cancel Headwaters of the Rogue this year.  We are hoping to go up some time in September and do some trail clean up.  If you’d like to join us, let me know and we’ll let you know when we go.

Bandit Springs is STILL happeningJ!  So if you aren’t headed to Tevis, plan on joining us on July 19 in the beautiful and very green Ochocos.

Jannelle

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.

Yoncalla OR 97499