Re: [RC] VT 100 crew, anyone? - Katrina Mosshammer

OOH! OOH! I know that! In fact I can just about quote it word for word, and I have crewed for friends on 100s before but alas VT is a very long way from Oklahoma. Good Luck!

Katrina M.

Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 11:59 AM
Subject: [RC] VT 100 crew, anyone?

"We are but three poor circus performers......"

No, wait, that was from a movie.  If you know which one, and have the time and inclination to crew a 100, you are our dream candidate!

Bill Taylor from Ohio, Tom Noll from Idaho, myself, and maybe Kim Fuess from California, are planning on riding the VT 100 and are looking for someone to drive my truck around and tote our stuff.  We are ultra experienced, need little care or coddling, and PROMISE to remain cheerful for the duration.  The likely candidate would enjoy all the Ensure, cold coffee, and Power Bars they can hold (ok, I am just kidding, we can do better than that) and our undying gratitude forever.

Email or call me at:

mark @ madbbs . com
716-785-5458

Laura Hayes

ps. the movie was The Princess Bride, brush up on that, and we are golden.