[RC] Ride from airport to Robie Park needed if possible - heidi larson

My husband is flying in on Friday and lands in Reno (Southwest Air) at about 1:30 pm and if at all possible I'd like him to catch a ride with someone out to Robie Park.  We will help share the cost of fuel if someone is going that way and wouldn't mind taking him.  Thanks so much in advance if anyone can help!

Heidi Larson and Kalasha+