[RC] OT-Lost Dog - Laura

I'm sorry if this is not allowed on Ridecamp but when I returned from the Hat Creek Hustle Ride on Sunday, 6/22, the lady who was feeding my dogs left one of the kennel doors open and my dog is missing.  I am in the Susanville, N. California area.

I recieved a call yesterday from a couple traveling from Reno North on 395 who saw him running South on 395 past the rest area in the direction of Reno.  Please if anyone traveling this corridor happens to see a Mastiff mix, dark red brindle, cropped ears, docked tail,  very distinctive looking dog, please contact me, 530-251-6140.  Thanks so much.  This dog is very special to me.

Laura