[RC] Tevis - HORSE required ~ can anyone help out? - Melissa Longhurst

Hi All,

I was offered a horse for this years Tevis Cup, and unfortunately this horse is now no longer going to be able to compete.
My entry fee is already paid for...as to are my and husbands plane fares from Australia to the US & return.

Understand that this is such short notice, but wondering if anyone just so happens to have a spare horse available, or, knows of a spare horse??

I am a competent rider and able to ride to instruction either on my own or with others and am considerate of my horses.  Happy to provide a career CV.

If you can help me out, please contact me via
 endfan1 at netspace dot net dot au
or via my website contact page

Thanks in advance for any considerations!

Cheers
Melissa Longhurst
Qld, Australia.