[RC] Permission not to pass (was: Fireworks ride...) - sherman

Well, here’s one issue, Truman. We need something to talk about… can’t go outside because it’s too darn smoky, can’t ride, can’t go for walks, etc. Only thing to do is eat, clean house and chat on the computer!  So much for losing a few pounds with the family away and no need to cook. There is nowhere to go to escape the conditions and besides fuel is too expensive to go anywhere anyway, except to rides and shopping. I sure hope the smoke clears up for the upcoming rides. In the meantime, maybe someone just might learn something (:>)

Kathy

I just have a difficult time understand the issue here.

Truman