Re: [RC] Permission not to pass (was: Fireworks ride...) - SandyDSA

In a message dated 6/26/2008 10:04:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, katswig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

If I don't want me behind me, I can pull off the trail and let them go
by.
this is not the case I am speaking of, Kat - if they do not want to pass and insist on riding on my tail, I consider that rude. I prefer they pass and just get along. If I am on a young horse or they are on a PUSHY horse, I prefer that they pass - some don't they want to just slid eon in on your tail. That is rude.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com