Re: [RC] does this rump rug exist? - Charlene Stinnett

When I lived in TX the horse flies were so bad that I carried a fly swatter instead of a crop....my horse learned quickly that smacking him was to kill the fly, not for discipline....so it might take that away for you, but it worked great!

Charlene Stinnett

Graphic Design Artist

Independent Contractor

Who's Next?

865.223.4043

In this snowy porcelain form, you find me

timid and courageous,

docile and ungovernable,

hot-headed and phlegmatic,

teachable and obtuse.