Re: [RC] Mariposa Ride - Lynne Glazer

And I'm making the big drive up to photograph it, two days, more bang for your fuel-buck!

Lynne

On Jun 24, 2008, at 9:21 AM, Wildcat7 wrote:

??????????? Hi Everyone,
?
We are NOT charging the $20 late fee to anyone this year so if you want to come on up and ride, just email me or phone and pay at the ride. This is our first 2 day ride and also an Elevator.?
?
We have one fire near and there was NO Glowing last night which made some smoke arrive today.? We do have wind here EVERY Day and expect for the wind to blow it away.? We are going full swing ahead with our plans…..even have made arrangements to get our water troughs filled by a different means, if our local fire department is not available.?
?
We are planning to have a great ride….
?
Mary Darlene