[RC] Decade team Recognition Updated - sherman

Sleep in my truck bed, tie to trailer, porta pottie in tack room, dress inside my sleeping bag, only 4 rides a year…it’s still so much fun!
Kathy

Ahahahaha!  I wish I could even afford a rig with a generator, shower, heat,
a/c, whatever else.  We sleep in the back of our truck, horses tied to the
trailer, no corrals.  But we have fun and so do our horses.  :)

Carrie