Re: [RC] [RC] Decade team/horse recognition - Carla Richardson

Congratulations to you, Sandy, and to Mr. Man!  I am so happy for you, that is quite an accomplishment to have ridden him for so many years, age 5 to age 24, and so many miles.

Best of luck to you at Gold Country!

Carla Richardson
Colorado