[RC] decade team - Kathie Ford

Well in my own personal view I do see it is also for the horse. Right there in the title "Decade TEAM!!"  Horse and rider. One cannot accomplish this wonderful goal without the other. Rider takes good care of his/her horse..horse takes wondeful care of their rider/partner.  Plus they both probably enjoy each others company and depend on each other for the long haul developing a very special bond year after year. True devotion and kudos for great care of each other. Really wondeful to see!

So I don't really see a need for just the horse award.

Also, CONTRATULATIONS!!! to my friend Lenita Prentiss and her wonderful beautiful gelding Patriot B!!! for making the Decade Team in 2007!  I was very fortunate enough to ride w/these two and most definately saw their special bond. I called her today and she didn't know for sure they'd made it!! :) We are so happy for you both!!!!

cheers,
kathie

The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i’m Talkathon. Check it out!