[RC] Horse deaths - Ranelle Rubin

AP report:

A recent Associated Press survey found that thoroughbred racetracks in the U.S. reported more than three horse deaths a day last year and 5,000 since 2003, and the vast majority were put down after suffering devastating injuries on the track.

OK..and there are folks who think endurance is detrimental to the health of horses??????

Come on, bring it on....we as a group take far better care of our horses, and "create" horses with the structural base and soundness to do the work than what is typically done for these poor horses on the track!

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx