Re: [RC] [RC] Anything more available for scratches?? - Janice Taylor

I know you will get lots of recipes...so here is what finally worked for me.

Add some Clorox to some water so it feels sort of slick, dab it on the cleaned area twice a day...when it dryed, I applied Desitin.  It healed my boy up within a week...after a long time of trying other recipes..

Janice