Re: [RC] [RC] [Consider This] Arabian Horses Are Widely Popular For Good Reason - Maryanne Gabbani

You know the dessert conditions that specifically helped to develop the Arabian horses?

It was the chocolate mousse and the key lime pie.

Maryanne

GAAAAA...I have to look out the window all day at the Sahara..please spell desert right. I only wish it was all key lime pie.