[RC] Oat Hay - where to buy? - shaynesmith01

I am in need of some advice as to where to purchase some Oat Hay in N. California.  I am located in Danville and I am really having a hard time finding decent oat hay within reasonable traveling distance (0-50miles).  I can not take a full semi-load either, as I am a private barn owner.  However, I would be more than willing to buy off a "big" barn?  I could take around 60-75 bales at a time.

With the dry winter, good oat hay is not readily available.  And I do not have the time to visit all the dealers to "test" their bales.  I was hoping if I can get some recommendations?

Also, I would be interested in sharing delivery of a semi load among one or more barns if that works as well.

Thanks!!  Please email me privately.