[RC] Horse Quencher - Normanjudyv

I,m just an old has been, but if I were just getting into the sport knowing what I know now I would be concerned about the fact my horse has to be artificially induced to drink and perhaps she,s not a good candidate for the job. The ideal endurance horse should be a willing worker, sure footed and take good care of herself by eating & drinking. If that,s not the case you,re bound to run into problems down the line. A horse that won,t eat & drink is either very excited or exhausted & depressed or just depressed, which in my way of thinking is a horse hating life. Judy