[RC] horrible craigslister...he's baaaack - sherman

I thought they sold all the horses at the auction. There are two more ads for horses dated june 16 and more recent!  $400, all need training, don’t know if they can be ridden…yadayadayada. I know this is off topic, but it sure makes me wonder where these horses are from and why is this non-horse person getting them just to try to sell them when the horse market is down and feed is so high. Something is wrong here.

Kathy