[RC] Endurance riders told to clean up their act - Sharon Hahn

I'm surprised most of the comments seem to think that the "equitation" push is a good idea even if the dress code isn't.   Who the heck is going to decide what the "right" riding style is?  Western Pleasure?  2-point a la eventers?  The Middle Eastern lean-back seat?  One thing I really like about endurance is that the only thing that's rewarded is what WORKS.  I say if your particular steed goes faster and more efficiently if you ride facing the tail, and you can qualify to do a FEI 100-miler that way, go for it  :)