RE: [RC] Descanso disasters, vol 2 - Terry Banister

I was a hot-walker at a TB track for two seasons. As soon as horse got back from the finish line, we hosed/scraped it, then started walking it around the shedrow, which had a bucket at each end. Allow a  few gulps, then start walking again to the other end. Hot horse drinking water is good ~ but not too much at one time! No tanking up!
Terry
"May the Horse be with you"