[RC] Chef d'Equipe named - Vallonelee

Three-Time World Champion Named as Chef d'Equipe for the U.S. Endurance Squad

June 14 2008, Article # 12071
After an extensive search, the USEF has named three-time World Endurance Champion and 1990 AHSA/Hertz Equestrian of the Year, Becky Hart, as Chef d'Equipe for the U.S. Endurance riders.

An Endurance veteran, Hart was inducted into the American Endurance Ride Conference Hall of Fame in 1992 and is also a Centered Riding instructor.

"It is an exciting time for the US Endurance team," said Hart about her new role. "We are developing new strategies to strengthen our performance and have some very strong horse and rider combinations. Some of our riders have a great deal of experience in international competition. Others, emerging through the ranks, bring enthusiasm and dedication to the team concept."

The first task for Hart is to prepare horse/rider combinations for the 2008 World Endurance Championship to be held in Terengganu, Malaysia in November 6 - 9, 2008.

Hart will serve as Chef d’Equipe through the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games in 2010.

Lee
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have.