[RC] Near Disasters & Heart rates !! - Vchorsegal

Hi Don-
  Pat & I have decided that I am the "Queen of all rubber " as in tires, folks ! The tire place replaced it, asked for no $ yet, they will see wait the manufacturer has to say about credit & why a new tire would grow jelly bean human head sized aliens from the side wall ! Re: heartrates, Andreti hits 143 & slows himself down, always has. I pretend criteria is 55 and it seems to take mere seconds to come down. Two minutes of hiking in, loosening the girth one notch, and wetting the neck seem to pay off. As for our Gallant, Don, hope your shoulder is feeling better !

- Heidi