Re: [RC] [Consider This] Endurance riders told to clean up their act - rides2far

Just curious..."Sloppy Riding" not allowed. What about that beautiful "Rack On!" chair position that they employ? Also...I assume native costumes are still allowed at the awards ceremonies? Sheiks in full robes? Being from Tennessee I'm thinking Daisy Duke shorts and a halter top when I win. :-))

Angie