[RC] Fwd: Oakland Hills Ride - Gary Fend

FYI

Laura Fend <ljfend@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:03:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Laura Fend <ljfend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: oh
To: garyfend@xxxxxxxxxxx

Due to a major mix-up with the parks, we will be cancelling the Oakland Hills Ride this year.
The parks double booked events on the trails, so rather than repeat trails 2 or 3 times, we decided to opt out.  We will be holding an endurance clinic/fun ride instead.  So if you know of any "newbies" or young horses that would benefit from a relaxed campout weekend, let us know.  We're hoping to have some good information to share, fun riding ...and of course food.
Have no fear - Oakland Hills ride will be back next year!