[RC] Hoof Armor - Leah McGregor

I've done 25 mile CTR and 50 mile endurance rides with Hoof Armor over the last 2 yrs. I use boots though if the ride is very rocky as it often here in the Ozark region. The horse I started using Hoof Armor on is not the best barefoot canidate (like last in my book to every succeed barefoot) and he has done very well. I am anticipating my young horse I'm just starting this year will be able to handle rockier terrain with Hoof Armor only in most situations. She has great feet, has always been bare.
-
Leah McGregor
www.hungarianhorse.com
Distributor of Hoof Armor