[RC] Help finding home for a Sweepstakes Horse - Linda-Cathrine Layman

I really need help finding this wonderful horse a home. I am just too overwhelmed with medical bills and I don't know when I'll be able to ride again. He is going to waste and should be in a good home with someone who can ride.  I am willing to give him to the right home. I would just ask for a few references so I know he won't end up at slaughter.

He will be eleven this year. 15-2 golden/red chestnut, perfect feet, already done one endurance race (my injuries prevented us doing more). His registered name is MM Camoflage out of Camilia* by Aliage. I can send a CD with picts and a video if interested. Please contact me.

Linda-Cathrine Layman

Gryphoun@xxxxxxxxx