[RC] HELP!: home made bug spray - Jen Simons

Hoping for some help here!

I was wanting to make some home-made bug spray for horses.  I have made a version for myself and it worked great!  But I'm not sure if all the Essential Oils are safe for use on horses.  Do you know if any of the following EO's are NOT safe for horses???
* Tea Tree
* Citronella
* Lemongrass
* Eucalyptus
* Rosemary
* Lavender

I was planning to mix with an oil (harder to wash it off their legs when going through wet grass).  I have heard that olive oil is not good for dog's skin, is it the same for horses?  I will probably use either sunflower or soybean oil (lighter in feel than canola).

Anyone see any problems with these ingredients?

Thanks for your help!
Jen