[RC] Devil Dog - extra horse - Anna Wolfe

Hi All,

I am planning to go to the Devil Dog ride on June 28th, and I’m planning to ride my young horse on his first ride.  His sire is one of Bazy Tankersley’s horses, and the ride is on her Hat Ranch.  But if anyone doesn’t have a horse ready and would like to ride, I’d be glad to bring along my experienced campaigner and lend him to someone so that he can get a few more miles of conditioning.  It is hard to keep three horses in shape, and even harder to get them all ridden at rides!  He is in good shape – has done 100’s and multidays, and isn’t difficult to ride.  So if anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thanks,

Anna Wolfe

Des Moines, NM