[RC] living quarters 2H straight load - Donna DeYoung

Ok trailer gurus, looking for input. I want something I can pull w/ an F-250 - for 1 or 2 horses. W/ very basic/small living quarters (bath/shower combo ok).  Preferring a straight load bec I have some horses that are bigger than average - 16.2 hds and up.  I've hauled my big horses in a slant load before and they were very cramped.  Everything seems geared towards 3 horse slant loads or bigger - and I only want a 2 H straight load w/ LQ. Any trailer companies you suggest or ideas?  I don't see many of these smaller trailers for sale used, either. Is there not as good a resale value? Or just not as many made because most folks break the bank and get bigger trucks and bigger trailers? Texas seems to be QH country and all those ponies seem to fit in slant loads.  I'm really looking for TB type I suppose, but don't need 7'6, just 7' tall as my horses aren't crazies.  I did find the Equi Spirit but they seem a little pricey.

thanks,
Donna