[RC] re: NOT married because of horses... - celestem

I met my husband through a riding lesson enquiry. The first thing he asked me on our first lesson was "doesn't your boyfriend/husband mind that your out here on a sunday morning giving riding lessons to strange men?" I answered "I don't have a boyfriend/husband" so he asked "Why not?" and I said " because I have yet to find a man who will stand second in line to my horses and dogs"...well we have been married for 5 wonderful years, we have our ups and downs and we DO sometimes argue "because you love the horses more" but he knows that I love HIM more than any other HUMAN on the planet and that is enough for him :-)

Celeste