[RC] Fwd: [PNER] RIDERS BEWARE~Sunriver @ Mt Adams Ride! - Darlene M. Anderson, LVT

>From Sunriver @ Mt Adams ride secretary, Karen Leiman:

ndrnce <ndrnce@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To: PNER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "ndrnce" <ndrnce@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 15:49:22 -0000
Subject: [PNER] RIDERS BEWARE~

You have ONE DAY LEFT to pre-register for Sunriver Ride! There are
numerous folks that have emailed either Darlene or myself saying you
want to ride and will send in registration information...but haven't
seen it yet...

To date have 30 folks registered in the 75/100 mile ride...and know
some will be emailing their information to me today.

If you mailed your registration just give me a heads up...

I will give a final tally this week.

Those that did take the time to pre-register --- I have your cards all
ready for you to just pick up...you have numbers and are in the
database!

karen

The Sunriver Ride @ Mt Adams is coming up! Mark June 21st on your ride calendar! You can keep up w/our preparations and see our blog at: http://www.geocities.com/sunriverride/.