Re: [RC] [RC] Auburn-horrible craigslister - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I don't argue, your pint, for one minute, Lynne.  It is reckless and irresponsible.  Especially those that breed "Arabs" to make 'lots' of money!  BLAH!   Right now most of those have moved over to the Quarter Horse Paints/Half Arab market.  We see the same pattern of behavior in dog rescue as well.  When I started to do Keeshond Rescue and worked with many All Breed Dog Rescues I was astounded how many of the 'large puppy mill operations' shut down by USHS were also 'horse mill operations' with the horses treated just as poorly!

D'Arcy