[RC] re: non-riding husbands (BMW) - Cindy Collins

Nancy, My husband does ride horses quite well, but rarely rides an endurance ride...not quite masochistic enough :)  However, he does have a BMW GS that we both love (among many motorcycles).  He's even ridden it to the Arctic Circle.  Where  do you live and contact me privately if your husband has any interest in riding in Wyoming.  Cindy
c_collins at mac dot com

Cindy Collins